How we work
How we work
Do you want to know how we work?
- We want to get to know you – We would like to get to know you in person to understand who you are, what your needs are and understand your company culture.
- How can we help? – During our first meeting we discuss your needs and challenges.
- Interviews at our office – Due to our extensive network and search methods we are able to quickly identify qualified professionals. We get to know our professionals thoroughly by inviting them to our office to understand their competencies, capabilities and ambitions.
- Introducing professionals – In most cases we are able to introduce qualified professionals in a matter of days. We set up a call to discuss the profiles. Great news! You are interested to meet three of our professionals in person.
- D-day! Interview time – Three interviews are scheduled today! The professional is really nervious but luckily his Bright colleague(s) are here to support. Because one of our account managers will join the first interviews. After the interview, we evaluate.
- Great news! – You are very impressed by the professionals. You would like one of them to join your team. Our professional will now start his career as a Bright YP for at least one year. The potential has been discussed that you might be interested to offer the Bright Young Professional a permanent contract after one year. We’re happy to have found the perfect fit for you as client and our professional.
- Onboarding – Bright YP has extensive experience with onboarding professionals in a wide range of companies and we will relieve you in this process.
- Guidance – We believe in continuous evaluation. We maintain regular contact with you throughout the year. In addition, we plan five development moments with you, the professional the BrightStone counsellor throughout the first year.